After they had explored for awhile, Lance gathered them in a circle to have them share what their group had learned about Dash. Here are some examples.
1. ...how to change the color of the light.
2. ...how to change the speed.
3. ...how to record our voices.
4. ...how to move its head.
5. ...that there are two ways to move it: tilt the iPad or use the controls.
6. ...how to make animal noises.
7. ...how to program it.
Later in the week, I heard a rumor that Lance had invited Kinder students into his class and had had his students teach the younger Mustangs how to use the robots.
Thanks for sharing this event with us, Mr. Matus! It was a blast!